Madness project MadHat Madness project MadHat

Insteresting stuff Johny boy. Btw why am i not in inspiration ? ;( I am the most inspiring person you know am i not ? jk ofc xD

REALM: Illuviation REALM: Illuviation

This was fucking amazing... Kelly i said it in the discord i am going to say it here. You are our lord and savior xdd. You keep on getting better. Truly remarkable!

Madness Reversion 2 Madness Reversion 2

Alright alright... so like most of the clips were super shit. I kinda regret posting my own shit in there

SapkyRides responds:

Thank you :PP For constructive critism lol

Wasted Time Wasted Time

Cool

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

The name is 2good4mypeepe

Mister President Mister President

Nutted 5 times

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

It was funny :) I meant sad. JK That's what ya get ya fast bitch

madness randomes 2 madness randomes 2

Clips are interesting. Sadly the quality is just so bad

Reverse Psychology Reverse Psychology

Ok that was funny :D

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Happy to give you a laugh :D

Madness Corruption 2 Collab Madness Corruption 2 Collab

Okay so as a member i have something to say about this collab.
So first of all- my first 2 clips were old and thats why they looked like a shit.(Well even the last one was a shit so.... yeah xd)
But now lets get to the members----------------------------
Areylon-Fast paced,looking good 4.5/5
Armicek-Fucking cunt 0/5
Cethic-Why im not good like him ? fuck me 5/5
Dark11O-Interesting,not bad 3.5/5
Daskerks-Good job m'lady 5/5
Dudingarn-HE ONLY USED OLD CLIPS !!! 0/5 (not really i think they were great so ya...)
Dyera-Good ! :D 5/5
OwnOmega-Good i think... xd 5/5
Esetox-Fast but looking good.But seriously i wasnt sure about what is happening... xd 3.5/5
Eshio-Good clips but that one with like body without feets being directly attached to it - yeah that one that was poor as hell but others were epic ! 4/5
Gibb50-Like what should i say...... 5/5
Icreeper-This dude is fucking rolling.I dont know why but anyone that i know started animating in similiar time as i but they are 10x better.(MAYBE IF I STOP JERKING OFF TO HENTAI AND OVERWATCH i would be better right ?!)
Kryy-Epic !!! XD 5/5
Pikalight-I.... i dont know i think you are better but that was so poor -2/5
SlimShady0592-This guy is epic as hell seriously. 5/5
SM28-Nice ! :D 5/5
JohnyPixel-DUUUUUUDE STOP BEING SO GOOD ! I AM BEING ASHAMED HOW BAD I AM COMPARED TO YOU !!!!!! 100/5
Agmon525-Its your style cant say if i am a fan of it or not but it wasnt bad :3 3/5

So yeah this is all again i guess... I hope u didnt die during this fucking review that nobady gives a flying fuck about right ? Like seriously if anybody reaches to this point his life doesnt make a sence. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-AutismUnitedxD